Sunday, October 19, 2008

Texas Tech vs aTm

This weekend Kristin, Natalie, and myself flew down to Houston to visit my parents and grandparents. My folks got me tickets to the Texas Tech vs Texas A&M for my birthday, and I wasn't going to miss the game! Kristin was originally going to go with me, and was looking forward to it because she had never "experienced" College Station. Kristin wasn't feel well, so my mom was a happy gameday substitution. She had never "experienced" College Station either.

We had to leave early from Houston because the game was at 11 AM...which I am sure disappointed many college students who where planning on tailgating all day. As a visiting fan, I didn't really care, other than having to sit in the sun for 5 hours...it was HOT.

This first picture is me with my mom as we were coming into the stadium:

 


aTm reserved all the "good" seats for the visitors, and here is a picture from ours:

 


These were actually good seats in my opinion. It was almost like watching a video game because you could see plays develop and see all the spacing. You know you have a good aerial view when birds are flying below you during the game.

This is a picture of opening kick-off:

 


The last picture maybe the most important one...because we needed this win to keep conference championship hopes alive.

 


Overall, I had a great time at the game, and a great time with my mom (everyone together, "aahhh").

Landon

2 comments:

Kay-Lynn said...

Oh..what fun! So glad you and mom were able see Tech win!

G-MA said...

We really enjoyed your visit and of course to the Tech game.
Give Natalie a kiss for us.
Love, G-MA and G-Dad