Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

After we got home from Merrymead, I decided to get my hands dirty and start carving the pumpkins we just purchased. Natalie didn't like sticking her hands deep into the pump to get the seeds out, but we took turns and she helped out. She did however find it easy to wipe her hands on my shirt and pants after each scoop with her bare hand...nice.

We let Natalie pick what she wanted on her pumpkin, and she picked Tinkerbell.

After a good win last night, I decided that we needed a little tribute to Texas Tech on our porch, so I did a pirate with a Double T.

Here are a few pictures of the final creations:





Both kids wore their skeleton pajamas tonight, and Natalie really wanted to get her picture taken with the pumpkins, so we got them both out on the front porch.



Landon

3 comments:

G-MA said...

Love the choices of the designs for the pumpkins. But the best part was the pics of the kids.

Mara Van Hove said...

Great new blog entries Landon! Miss you all -- give the kids a kiss from Aunt Mara :)

Kay-Lynn said...

Great design on the pumpkins! We still need to carve ours...somehow I know they will not look as good as yours!