Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt!



Today we took Natalie and Owen to an Easter Egg Hunt. I am going to get back into blogging slowly, so I don't have a big story to tell. The Readers Digest version is this:

The kids had a blast.
It was hot (almost 90).
Natalie's favorite part was the bouncy house (anyone remember her foot???).
Natalie told everyone that the Easter Bunny that was there is not the real one because she could see human skin under the costume.

Check out this link for a collection of pictures: http://gallery.me.com/ljluttrell#100322

One of my favorite pictures of the day was when Owen opened up an egg to find some candy and proclaimed his dominance over the candy egg:

2 comments:

Chris and Merry said...

Yea! I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I had quit even checking, but I'll be visiting more frequently now! Looks like a fun birthday! :)

firmikarley said...

So cute and its really very amazing thanks for the share...


bad breath | bleeding gums | Canker Sore | gum disease | Root Canal | Oral Thrush | Dry Mouth | what is gingivitis | Braces Pain