Sunday, April 26, 2009

Springtime, FINALLY!



This weekend we officially welcomed in Spring. It is in the 80's today and I even had to put sun screen on Natalie yesterday when we went to the park. I really hope that this is not just a teaser, but I don't think that it is. I am very excited to start wearing flip flops again.

After church today, we took the kids (I have to start getting used to the plural version of that word!) outside to take some pictures. The trees/bushes/flowers are starting to bloom here, and it makes for a very pretty backdrop. I was able to get several pictures of Natalie that look nice (without her infamous "fake" smile).

Other than taking pictures, nothing too exciting happened today, so I will leave you with a few of Natalie's comments to us this past week:

1. "Mommy, you shouldn't spank my bottom, because bottoms are private."
2. "Dad, the bible says that parents should be nice to the children."
3. "Dad, the handles on the side of my potty seat are for leverage."

Here is is a link to all the pictures we took today: Pictures.

Landon

2 comments:

G-MA said...

Looks like Natalie is enjoying the warm weather. Love her comments.
Love, G-Dad and G-MA

Kay-Lynn said...

Funny Stuff! Looks like ya'll had fun in NYC!