Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Kay-Lynn!









We would like to wish Aunt Kay-Lynn a Happy Birthday today! As you can see from the pictures above, we did get Natalie to participate for 1 good picture, and then she "lost it." The last picture had to be "southern Engineered" to include Natalie in the picture. I could have tried to photoshop her into the picture, but I don't have photoshop, and I wouldn't know how to do it even if I owned it.

We asked her to write her name on a sheet of paper, and this is what she made for you:



We hope that you have a wonderful day!

Landon, Kristin, and Natalie

1 comment:

Kay-Lynn said...

I love it! And i love you guys! thanks so much for taking the time to say happy birthday to me on your blog. I really appreciate it!

miss you guys...kay-lynn