Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dinner with the G's

Natalie always enjoys going over to see G-Ma, G-Dad, GG-Ma, and GG-Dad. These names were started my Natalie’s cousin Mary Alice when she was Natalie’s age, and I guess they have stuck. Here is the secret decoder ring:

G-Ma: Natalie’s grandma, Kathy (my mom)
G-Dad: Natalie’s granddad, Rob (my dad)
GG-Ma: Natalie’s great-grandma (Rob’s mom)
GG-Dad: Natalie’s great-granddad (Rob’s dad)

When Natalie was a baby (well, a real baby, a drink a bottle and burp kind of baby), we used to take her over to stay with my parents. It is amazing to think how much she has changed since we used to take her over there or the first time.

She loves going to their apartment to see everyone, and to “Ca-Ca”....she is trying to say “color”. Every time we pull up to their place, Natalie starts saying “Pol, Pol”...which is her version of “pool” because my parents have spoiled her by taking her to the pool every time she comes over.

The other things she loves to do at my parents place is ride with GG-Ma on her wheelchair. Natalie loves to go for a “Rii, rii” on the wheelchair.

Oh, and she loves watching Dancing With The Stars, which is always on at my parents place. She gets out in the middle of the floor and shakes her booty and taps her feet. It is hilarious!

Landon

No comments: