Saturday, October 27, 2007

Natalie and her laptop

Since Natalie is always trying to get on our computer, we decided to get her a toy laptop while we were at Target this weekend. She refused to let it out of her hands in the store, and it was the first thing she wanted to play with when we got home. She spent the next hour or so on the floor playing with it. She liked to lay on her belly and push the buttons and move the mouse. I am guessing that she has learned exactly how to do this from watching us....makes you wonder what else she is going to mimic!

Natalie has such a mind of her own right now. She knows what she wants to do, and does her best to get her way so she can do it. I guess I cannot complain too much, as I was the same way when I was her age. I guess I should have known that she would be strong willed...my parents have been warning me all my life that my children would pay me back for all the wonderful moments I gave them.

Landon

No comments: