Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Drive Through the Northeast

Last week I was driving through Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Ohio visiting customers for my new job. It was so amazing to see all of the changing trees as I drove through the hills. I have spent so much of my life in Texas that I haven’t been able to enjoy the changing of the seasons.

So the one thing that I enjoyed while being away from Natalie for a few days was the scenery. I wish that Natalie and Kristin could have been with me to see the beautiful trees, but they would not have enjoyed seeing Plastic Manufacturing Plants, which was the main reason for me to go on the trip.

I hope that we can get up to the northeast in time to see the changing of the seasons, but I think we might miss it by a week. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
To see the pictures I took, check out this link: http://gallery.mac.com/ljluttrell#100016

Landon

No comments: