Saturday, May 10, 2008

Natalie Turns 2!



Well, Natalie is officially 2 now! We celebrated her birthday in style last week with a Dora party. If we thought that she had enough Dora DVD's and toys before, she REALLY has quite the collection now. She absolutely loves all of her new toys, and has been playing with them non-stop for the past week.

Natalie had several friends come to her party, which was held at Tumbleweeds, a local toddler tumbling business. All of the kids enjoyed running around for a couple hours, and then filled their stomachs with sugar so they could go home and continue the fun.

Here is a link to all the pictures that we took during the party: link

There is one more picture that I want to include on the blog, which is a picture of Natalie's birthday cake:


Kristin was brave enough to make the 'Dora Cake' at home, and I think that it turned out wonderful! It was tiring enough just to watch her make it, I can't imagine what it was like to actually do all the work. Although, I did get to participate in the cleaning of the kitchen, which one could argue was half of the "fun". I guess Kristin has set the bar for the next birthday party...I can't wait to see what disney/noggin/nickelodeon/etc. character will be Natalie's favorite in a year!

I feel like a stranger to my own blog, and it is hard to believe that it has been a month since I have posted anything on it. Life still continues to go at lightning speed here in Philly. We are excited that it has started to get warmer, although it has been in the 50's all week and rainy.

Kristin's mother Terri is in town from Iowa this weekend, so hopefully I can post a few more times while she is here.


Landon

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Kay-Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Wish we could of been there to enjoy all of the fun with you!

Way to go Kristin..the cake looks awsome!

Happy Birthday Natalie...can't wait to see you at the beach!