Saturday, March 21, 2009

Natalie's Bum Foot (part 2)

Natalie had her temporary cast taken off this past week, and what we found underneath was a little shocking, and painful for Natalie. The cast had caused a pressure sore on her heel, which has now progressed into a huge blister. We hope that we have seen the worst of it, and that it will start to decrease. Natalie is still not able to walk yet, so I continue to be the resident pack mule. The most popular destination still continues to be the bathroom, and we are usually not a moment too late.




Kristin decided to give Natalie a treat that would take her mind off of her heal....painting her fingernails and toenails for the first time! Natalie was very excited for this, because she saw her friend Annie with painted nails at Church this past week. Most of the time she likes to match Annie (i.e. clothes), but when picking her nail color, she did not want purple like Annie, she wanted PINK. I guess I am not too surprised, as she has a pink room, and tries to wear pink whenever she has the chance.

Here are some pictures she gladly posed for:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful pink nail polish. You are sitting so nice for the camera.

Your foot looks very, very sore and I feel badly for you. I am blowing you a kiss so it feels better and I will say a prayer that your blister will heal very fast.

G-MA said...

Natalie you look so beautiful all in pink. We will have to go shopping for nail polish next week.
G-Dad and I are praying that your foot heals soon.
See you Saturday.