Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Opal Luttrell

This post should have been made on February 2nd.

The biggest event that is going on with us these days is my grandmother, Opal Luttrell, passed away in January. I am making this post, not to be a big downer on a Tuesday, but to remember the relationship Natalie had with Opal.

Natalie and Opal loved each other very much, and we were lucky to live in Houston at the same time for the first year or so of Natalie's life. Opal called Natalie her "doll baby" and Natalie loved to entertain Opal.

Our family all met up in Arlington, VA at the beginning of February, as she elected to be laid to rest at the Arlington National Cemetery. One of the more memorable things we did was to take a picture of all the great grandkids surrounding Granddad:



I took a few other pictures during our trip, which can be found here:

Link to all the pictures in Arlington

I searched through all of the other pictures that I had of Opal and the family, and here are my highlights:

Link to pictures of Opal and family

You can download the album, or even add your own pictures to it.

We love you and miss you Grandma!

No comments: