Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Got Cocoa??

While sporting her Cocoa Pajamas, Natalie insisted on getting cocoa tonight. Actually, it went down like this...

Kristin: Natalie, do you want cocoa tonight?

Natalie: (dead stare at Kristin).

(everyone goes back to watching tv, Natalie exits left).

Natalie: (standing alone in the kitchen, and starts speaking quietly) cocoa? Cocoa? COcoa? COCoa? COCOa? COCOA? COO-COOA??

Kristin: Okay Natalie, dad will make you some cocoa.

Natalie: (runs around the corner to come and get me. She grabs my by the finger and leads me into the kitchen to make some cocoa).

We proceeded to make cocoa together in the kitchen, and while we were making it, Natalie kept saying "cocoa, me? Me, cocoa?" I explained to her that we were almost done, and she would have her own cup. What she didn't know was that I was making her cocoa with half the mix and half cold water to cut the temperature, but she didn't care, she wanted "cocoa, me."

After drinking half of a full coffee cup of cocoa, and spilling some of it on the carpet, I took the above picture. It reminds me of the "got milk" ads that you see on tv and in magazines. You can download a higher resolution by clicking on the picture.

Kyle and Mara are visiting us from Iowa this week, and Mara let Natatlie wear her scarf. Natalie walked around the house with it on until it fell off while she was ripping ornaments off the Christmas tree.




When Natalie got tired of me taking all the pictures, she found a Nikon add in a magazine and did her best impression of the paparazzi.





That is all for now. Be sure to check back in the next few days. I will be adding pictures of NYC and Philly and we do our touristic duties with Kyle and Mara.

Landon

No comments: