Saturday, December 15, 2007

View from my office

I finally have my office setup, although I still need to unpack a few book and file boxes. These are not a priority right now, so they may stay in the boxes for a few more weeks until I can get time to organize them.

I wanted to post a few pictures of the view from my office. The scenery is so different than Houston that I strategically positioned my computer so that I have the trees and creek in the background of my workspace.

The area is very popular with the local birds, and both our neighbors have feeders. If I ever get bored with selling plastic (which rairly happens :) ), I can entertain myself with the creative and hungry squirls trying to outsmart the bird feeders, or just watch the numerous species of birds that land on the trees and feeders. I am sure that I will be able to tell you what kind of birds they are in a few months, after I get tired of not knowing and start researching online. But right now, I am content with just watching the colorful birds fly by and get a bite to eat.

I also have enjoyed watching the weather change from the comfort of my office. I got to see the rest of the leaves fall from the trees, and now I get to see snow blanket the landscape. It is such a different environment than Houston, and I enjoy the newness and beauty of the area. I look forward to working hard in my office, and watch all the weather God brings our way.

Now that I have done my tribute to Mother Earth and I have punched my Al-Gore-Tree-Hugging-Hippie-Global-Warming-Card for today, I will get back to my normal day of unpacking and chasing Natalie around.

Landon

1 comment:

Kay-Lynn said...

love seeing the pics!